Off-Camera Lighting : How to Set it Up, How to Use it and Where the Heck to Start + How I Do It, Gear and Settings, A Reference Guide. Instant Download
Y’all. I strugggggled with artificial light and off camera lighting for YEARS. It was so Intimidating!!!
Now I have a simple formula that I follow Every. Single. Time.
It's everything we know about Off-Camera Lighting in one easy to read and understand guide! Using diagrams and visual examples we will take you through our process and setup for lighting wedding receptions and events!
Fall wedding season is HERE! Are YOU feeling confident and prepared?
In this guide you will learn:
- Our Basic Off-Camera Lighting Setup
- The Exact Equipment We Use, How We Position Our Lights and The Settings We Use
- How To Handle LARGE and DARK Reception Spaces
- ETTL vs. Manual - What We Use and Why
- How we finally MASTERED our Sparkler Exit
- How to Maintain Ambient Light
- How We Light for Toasts, Cake Cutting, and Signature Dances
- Example Images with my Exact Camera Settings and Flash Settings
- Troubleshooting Tips and More!
- Our 8-page Quick Reference Guide: How I do it - Gear and Settings
My exact lens + settings + flash arrangement and power on DOZENS of real-life examples
When you purchase our, “Off-Camera Lighting Guide”, you will receive, “How I Do It, Gear and Settings, A Reference Guide” FREE! This 8-page guide is FULL of example images and my EXACT Camera Settings!
This guide is great for wedding photographers but can absolutely be applied to any event!
*Digital Download Available immediately after purchase!