Off-Camera Lighting : How to Set it Up, How to Use it and Where the Heck to Start
*Subscribe to our email list to be the first one notified when this item is back in stock!*
As a Natural Light photographer, I always tried to avoid the use of speed lights off-camera because the whole concept seemed much too daunting! Can you relate?
I am HAPPY to say those days are LONG behind me and I decided to write this guide to help all of you easily understand the challenges of off-camera lighting!!
In this guide you will learn:
- Our Basic Off-Camera Lighting Setup
- The Exact Equipment We Use, How We Position Our Lights and The Settings We Use
- How To Handle LARGE and DARK Reception Spaces
- ETTL vs. Manual - What We Use and Why
- How we finally MASTERED our Sparkler Exit
- How to Maintain Ambient Light
- How We Light for Toasts, Cake Cutting, and Signature Dances
- Example Images with my Exact Camera Settings and Flash Settings
- Troubleshooting Tips and More!
This guide is great for wedding photographers but can absolutely be applied to any event!
*Digital Download Available immediately after purchase!